Skip to content
DOUBLE JACKETTED STEAM KETTLE | TILTING KETTLE
DOUBLE JACKETTED STEAM KETTLE | TILTING KETTLEjaico2017-03-09T18:08:13+05:30
- Food is uniformly heated in the base and side walls of the kettle by an indirect heating system that uses integrally generated saturated steam at a temperature of 108° C in the jacket with an automatic deaeration system.
- High thermal input and fast heat up.
- Automatic water filling of the double jacket.
- Ergonomic vessel dimensions, with a large diameter and shallow depth facilitates stirring and gentle food handling.
- Curved pan base guarantees that the appliance ia also suitable to prepare small quantities of food.
- Safety thermostat protects against low water level.
- Safety valve avoids overpressure of the steam in the jacket.
- High-quality thermal insulation of the pan saves energy and keeps operating ambient temperature low.
- Compliant to CE requirements for safety.
- Constructed to meet the highest hygiene standards.
- Safe thanks to the higher water protection IPX5 and the lower temperature outside the panels.
- Fast working thanks to the high efficient heating technology and well insulation that keeps the heat inside the well.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction, including deep drawn pan with rounded edges.
- Vessel can be tilted beyond 90° to completely empty the food.
- Motorised tilting.
- Electromechanical control.
- Ergonomic and user friendly thanks to the high tilting position and the pouring lip design which allow to easily fill containers.
- Tilting axis located in the middle of the pan keeps the pouring lip high and allow tall vessels to be filled.
- Electric heating elements are submerged directly in the water of the jacket, the heat losses are very low and the efficiency of the pan accordingly high.
- Max pressure at 0,5 bar, working pressure 0,4 bar.